- Comprehensive eye exams for all ages
- Contact lens fittings for all types of lenses
- Co-management of laser refractive surgery and cataract surgery
- Same day service on many prescriptions
- Optomap Retinal Exam
- Glaucoma and cataract diagnosis and screening
Facilities and Equipment
- In office laboratory
- Same day service for many prescriptions
- Large selection of designer and safety frames
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept Cash, Personal Checks, Master Card, Visa, and Discover.
We participate with most major vision insurances. Check with our staff if you have other types of coverage.
Our staff speaks English.
EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you'll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide is brought to you by Transitions.
View an instant demonstration of Transitions photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions.